[TenTec] Jupiter & Pegasus CW note

Eddy Avila k6sdw@arrl.net
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 14:28:36 -0000

Tim, I've experienced the "squelch tail" in my Corsair II when running qsk
and using a newly-purchased 250hz TT filter, so I agree with you it does
exist and it was distracting!!! When I complained to my Ten Tec guru friend
he thought I was "crazy!" Well it was there and very distracting
nevertheless.....good news I "cured" mine by replacing the 250hz CW filter.
I complained to TT and they were good enough to send a replacement filter
for an in-circuit test which fixed the problem.

73......k6sdw