[TenTec] General Coverage receiver

Bill Miner wg6h@pacbell.net
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:19:54 -0800

Ken,

The RX-320 is a good sounding fun receiver.  It works well for general
coverage and is even more versatile with some of the after-market
software that is available for it.

The SP 325 is Ok but has many discontinued parts that may fail and make
it unusable.  You would probably have to pay more for an SP-325 than for
a new RX-320 which has a great Ten Tec warranty!

Regards,
Bill - K6WLM