[TenTec] FS: Corsair I and accessories...

Bob Durrell w4ht_qrp@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi gang,

I know I may regret this but I have for sale my
Corsair I (s/n 0182), model 280 PS, model 263 remote
VFO, and model 214 desk mic.

The Corsair is in mint condition.  It went back to TT
May 2000 for an overhaul and it's PTO is one of the
smoothest you'll find.  Just a couple of light
scratches on the left side of the rig near the back
where it may have rubbed up against the PS which had a
couple of scratches on the right side near the back.
The face is excellent with virtually no signs of wear.

The model 263 remote VFO was purchased from TT last
Fall and is in excellent condition.

Of course, all interconnecting cables and plugs are
there.  I have all original manuals for the pieces
except for the mic.  All documentation on purchase and
repairs will be included.

Hard to part with this but have decided to raise money
for a new Jupiter.

I prefer to sell as a package.  Will ship CONUS for
$650/OBO.

Please call me at 770 942-9911 evenings,  404 249-2498
days or e-mail me for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT

=====
"Almost 100% CW since 1968"