[TenTec] Omni-6/1210 2M xvtr problem

Jerry L. Kitterman kitt5@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:15:51 -0600

Gentlemen,

  I recently purchased a used TT 2M xvtr to use with my Omni-6+.  I just
tried working the easy sats, particularly RS-12/13 and was listening on
another rig.  This is up on 2M and down on 10M.  Problem is that when I'm in
the xmit mode on 2M I can't tune the radio up or down freq.  As you all know
you have to be able to do this to zero beat a station calling cq.  Only way
I can use this is just to stay put on freq. and call cq for the entire sat.
pass.  I also have a small mirage 2M amp in line which I use but I don't see
why this would make a difference.
Anyone have any ideas about this?  Thanks

73
Jerry
W9CTB