[TenTec] [TENTEC] WTB OMNI6+

Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:09:13 -0800

Well, before I got my Omni VI+ I had some questions regarding product
quality.  My questions were raised based on a problem or two a fellow
ham had with his new Omni VI+.

I put my old trusty Paragon in my old trusty '86 Dodge pick-up truck and
off to Sevierville we drove.  (100+ miles or so as I recall)  Met with
Scott and staff.  Asked lots of questions, got lots of answers.  Asked
more questions and cross-checked answers.  (They didn't know I
previously held a QA management job for a major Japanese electronics
company.)  Was satisfied with the answers.  Toured the place.  It's a
factory!

Left the Paragon and a few bucks and put my new MINT Omni VI+ in my
trusty old Dodge pick-up truck and drove home.  Put it on the shelf,
hooked things up (after reading the manual) and it's been there ever
since.  It works day in and day out to my satisfaction.

73
Bob K4TAX