[TenTec] Trade Icom for Ten Tec

Ronnie Davis ke4vpn@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:07:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello
I have a mint Icom 761 with both 250 cw filters in it,
SM-8 Mic with both cords, SP-20 Speaker that I would
like to trade for a Ten Tec. Looking for Omni 6+, Omni
V, Paragon II or Jupiter. The rig is in perfect shape,
comes with factory boxes for all, factory manuals and
copy of service manual. I just went to Ten Tec on
Monday and I really did like the Omni VI+. I work
mostly QRP and the 761 will not go below about 6
watts. I will trade up or down, if interested I will
sell straight out but prefer trade. I will give money
back if not happy. Thanks Ronnie