[TenTec] FS: Tentec Argosy II, PS, Mic

Dennis Brickey n4dd@preferred.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:20:04 -0500

Hello all and thanks for the bandwidth.  I have a beautiful and I mean
beautiful Tentec 525-D Argosy II,  matching 225 power supply and the
accompanying model 700 Tentec hand mic.  I have examined the
equipment and I can't find any blemishes what so ever.  I am going to
rate this equipment as 9.5 plus just in case I missed something.  I'm sure
that my sight is not perfect.  I also have the receipt from a trip to Tentec
for new finals and a thorough check up.  The bill was $166 and the check out
was done in May, 2000.  The radio has been used twice since.  This radio
is equipped with an audio filter and model 217 500 Hz cw crystal filter..
you know,  the ones that cost $98 each at Tentec...and the rig also has the
optional noise blanker.  The checkout also included the power supply. Just
in case anyone is interested.  The price is $475.  If you want a beauty,
Here it is.  Come-n-get it!  email or call 423-323-1533 before 10:30 pm
eastern. Thanks for reading and thanks for your time

Dennis Brickey/N4DD