[TenTec] Trade Omni VI Plus, Power Supply & #238 Tuner

gr1ns@aol.com gr1ns@aol.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:42:39 EDT

Hello everyone,

I am considering buying a professional grade receiver from Tentec and am
curious, how do they normally take their own products in trade?

I have a brand new condition Omni VI Plus,  full of their original filters,
matching power supply, and matching #238 model tuner I am considering
trading/selling in order to buy their RX-340.  I find myself listening a
whole lot more than talking here these past months and I would like to try a
professional grade receiver.

Assuming your equipment is mint (brand new condition) how much do they
normally allow off the orginal price when putting it toward another Tentec
product?  I purchased my station in August 1999 and it works perfect, but I
hardly could justify keeping it, if I turn around a buy a $4000.00 receiver.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

73/Michael K5AWI