[TenTec] FREE...

Simmons, Reid W reid.w.simmons@intel.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 08:44:54 -0700

Yes, I agree.  Whether Ten Tec realizes it or not they have literally 1000s
of "advertising agents bearing call signs" around the country promoting
their products.  No doubt a result of their great products and great
service.  And yes, we are compensated for our efforts in a manner of
speaking, as long as Ten Tec keeps building great products and providing
great service.

Reid, K7YX

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill_Ames@hyperion.com [mailto:Bill_Ames@hyperion.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 5:27 AM
To: W4AUV
Cc: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FREE...

However, I would venture to say that satisfied TT customers give TT free
word-of-mouth advertising for their products and services. Truly a mutually
beneficial relationship!

Bill Ames
KB1LG

"W4AUV" <w4auv@bellsouth.net>@contesting.com on 05/08/2001 09:24:39 AM

Sent by:  owner-tentec@contesting.com

To:   <tentec@contesting.com>
cc:
Subject:  [TenTec] FREE...

The fellers at Ten Tec to often send you parts for free. I have had this
happen several times myself wile fixing my Ten Tecs as well as doing
repairs
for others. The 3rd party vendors surely do not want to hear this!