[TenTec] Kachina discontinued

Ken Kinyon - W7TS W7TS@Qwest.net
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:29:11 -0600

Part of my point is that I don't feel that someone who apparently makes a
living selling Ham Gear, etc. should be posting to the reflectors as though
they were just another Ham and then appending ham related ads to the bottom
of their message.  Especially when commenting on other Manufacturers.
73,
Ken

-------------------
Kenneth E.  Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle
Longmont, CO 80503-2106
Voice/fax  (303) 684-0037
E-mail: W7TS@Qwest.net
	  W7TS@qsl.net
	  W7TS@arrl.net
ALPCA #8339
ARRL-LM
-------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tentec@contesting.com [mailto:owner-tentec@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of John L Merrill
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 17:14
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Kachina discontinued

I think I can see his point. Now that the competition has gone away will the
price of the Pegasus climb. I think probably not or it will drive us to the
off shore brands more than ever.

The Kachina had/has a much better receiver than the Pegasus and was worth
the extra price if you were concerned about receiver performance. The
price/performance ratio of the Pegasus makes it hard to beat, however IMHO.

John N1JM