[TenTec] Kachina discontinued

Ken Kinyon - W7TS W7TS@Qwest.net
Wed, 16 May 2001 18:35:48 -0600

Golly Gee Whiz,
Now I'm really ashamed.  I've only been an extra class amateur since 1969
and I spend at least 35% of my time on modes other than CW. And on top of it
all I don't make my living from ham radio.
I bow to your superior powers.
73,
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Radiodan W7RF [mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 17:47
To: W7TS@Qwest.net; tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Kachina discontinued

Ken,

You really have a problem. I am very much just like ANY other Ham, maybe
even more so. I am active EVERY day, 90% CW.

I am not ashamed of what I do, nor my associations.

Get a life!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
BIRD Power Measuring equipment, Still THE most accurate in the world!
Tohtsu coaxial relays, Samlex 25A power supply, Maha batteries & chargers
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com/>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!