[TenTec] Remotes for Transceivers

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:54:02 -0500

I used modems, the Kachina Equipment and phone lines to control my station which
is located at my office.  The office is 6 miles from home.  I've also controlled
my station here in Amarillo, TX from the Charlotte, NC hamfest for a demo.  It
worked very well.

You can see pictures of the station and the requirements at my web site.

--
Richard Thorne
Advo Companies, Inc.