[TenTec] Trading Up...

Richard Donovan n5xm@alltel.net
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 06:19:58 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C169AF.B8BA60A0

   I've really enjoyed going back and reading a large portion <br> of =
the reflector just to see what everyone has <br> to say about the =
various models of TT, and I have a <br> question.  I've gotten the =
feeling from things I've read that you can trade < br> in gear to TT, =
your used gear even for their refurbished gear.<br> In a year or so, =
would the good people at TT allow <br> allow me to trade my soon to be =
Omni V and some cash for a V+?<br><pause> Being new, I know nothing =
about the companies policies <br> but this one makes a lot of sense, and =
in fact <br> they need to have a policy where if you don't have a pile =
of cash<br> for that amp or rig upgrade, you could pay them out like a =
lay-away <br> account. I'm really looking forward to having the Omni =
V<br> and I hated to sell my "D", but in this case it was an easy =
choice.<br> Excuse the misuse of HTML.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C169AF.B8BA60A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b1b1b1>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; I've really=20
enjoyed going back and reading a large portion &lt;br&gt; of the =
reflector just=20
to see what everyone has &lt;br&gt; to say about the various models of =
TT, and I=20
have a &lt;br&gt; question. &nbsp;I've gotten the feeling from things =
I've read=20
that you can trade &lt; br&gt; in gear to TT, your used gear even for =
their=20
refurbished gear.&lt;br&gt; In a year or so, would the good people at TT =
allow=20
&lt;br&gt; allow me to trade my soon to be Omni V and some cash for a=20
V+?&lt;br&gt;&lt;pause&gt; Being new, I know nothing about the companies =

policies &lt;br&gt; but this one makes a lot of sense, and in fact =
&lt;br&gt;=20
they need to have a policy where if you don't have a pile of =
cash&lt;br&gt; for=20
that amp or rig upgrade, you could pay them out like a lay-away =
&lt;br&gt;=20
account. I'm really looking forward to having the Omni V&lt;br&gt; and I =
hated=20
to sell my "D", but in this case it was an easy choice.&lt;br&gt; Excuse =
the=20
misuse of HTML. </FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C169AF.B8BA60A0--