[TenTec] Omni V upgrades...

Richard Donovan n5xm@alltel.net
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:10:49 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C17229.5B5669E0

     Apologies to Philip Sikes, who seems to be offended that a neophyte =
like myself doesn't know to turn off the HTML scripting.  If you are the =
reflector moderator, that is one thing, but you need to learn a little =
bit about politeness yourself, you bleeping know it all. I hope the next =
time you find yourself in a new endeavor, someone politely makes you =
feel like an idiot.  I'll stack my Mensa-level intelligence against =
yours any day, big boy. :)

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C17229.5B5669E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#b1b1b1>
<DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 =
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Apologies to Philip Sikes, who seems to be offended that a neophyte like =
myself=20
doesn't know to turn off the HTML scripting.&nbsp; If you are the =
reflector=20
moderator, that is one thing, but you need to learn a little bit about=20
politeness yourself, you bleeping know it all. I hope the next time you =
find=20
yourself in a new endeavor, someone politely makes you feel like an =
idiot.&nbsp;=20
I'll stack my Mensa-level intelligence against yours any day, big boy.=20
:)</FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C17229.5B5669E0--