[TenTec] CorsairII Keyer Mod

WA3FIY wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:09:46 -0500

It's really not a mod.   Just remove the jumper between keyer out 
and key in on the rear panel and replace the jumper with a "Y" 
adaptor, one with two male plugs and one female jack.   Plug your 
straight key or bug or whatever into the jack and now you can use 
either the internal keyer or the external key.   


On 23 Nov 2001, at 5:04, Ed W3NR wrote:

>     Can anyone refresh me on this mod ? Basically it allows you to use
> the internal keyer and a bug or straight key both without needing the
> jumper in place for the internal keyer. I think it required a diode
> jumper placed on the rear connectors.  Thanks....73  Ed W3NR
> _______________________________________________
> TenTec mailing list
> TenTec@contesting.com
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/tentec