[TenTec] New QRP Radio

W2AGN w2agn@pobox.com
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:57:43 -0500

--

My first QRP rig back in 1972 was a second-hand Argo 505, which I still have
and use. I couldn't believe it, after having run a pair of 4-400's for years,

Now also have an Argo 515 and an Argo II (which is a SUPER rig!), besides the
usual assortment any upright QRPers has (K2, K1, SG2020, FT-817, PC-9000,
NC40, SSTs, etc, etc.) I am looking forward to adding the new Argonaut III.
(Whatever they name it, it will always be an Argonaut, in my mind).
      John L Sielke   W2AGN
       w2agn@pobox.com
   http://www.qsl.net/w2agn