[TenTec] 2591

Shawn Upton kb1ckt@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 11:38:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm, that's interesting to know.  The seller claimed
that he verified that the units worked, by powering
them "on the cigarette lighter"--I'm assuming he used
a non-current limited 12V supply to the battery pack.
Hope those EPROM's aren't toast!  Maybe tonight I can
rig up a charger, and rebuild that battery pack, and
see if it works.

KB1CKT