[TenTec] FOR SALE: TEN-TEC RIGS

Winston F. Jones winjones@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:56:52 -0400

Just bought a new Jupiter at the Ten-Tec factory hamfest. I'm now selling
some of my old radios. All have been used in a 100% nonsmoking environment.
All have manuals, some manuals are a little ragged around the edges, but
complete. None of the radios come with microphones or power supplies. I do
have an Astron 20A power supply I'll throw in for an extra $40 with the
purchase of one of my Ten-Tec rigs. All prices are less shipping.

FOR SALE:
Corsair I. All WARC bands. Works excellent. Cosmetics are very good, a few
minor scratches and dings.  $350

Omni-A, Series B. Analog version of Omni-D. Very good shape. No WARC bands.
Receives 30 meters, but no transmit on 30. Can be converted to transmit on
30. Good receiver and audio. I'll throw in a DD-1 Oak Hills Supply external
digital readout. It works sometimes and sometimes it don't. $275.

Not a Ten-Tec item but will sell:
Dentron GLA-1000B linear amp. Uses 4 6JE6 sweep tubes. 80-15 meters. I think
it's possible to convert to 10, but this one hasn't been converted. Has
tuned input for solid state drivers. In excellent to mint condition. Tubes
are original but have some life left. My wattmeter shows about 400 watts out
on 100 watts CW drive. I am second owner. The original owner kept it in its
box in the closet most of the time. Apartment dweller, afraid of TVI. I have
original box and manual. This is the cleanest GLA-110B I've seen. $275.

Not interested in trades. Want to pay off my Jupiter bill. I have taken very
good care of these rigs. I hate to let them go, but I need the desk space
and money.

73, Winston  K4CWQ