[TenTec] OT: Astron SS-12 switching P/S

W1XV@cs.com W1XV@cs.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:59:40 EDT

--part1_9.1d3aeabf.2904f3ac_boundary

I have for sale an Astron SS-12 switching P/S in like-new condition
for $40 shipped CONUS. It delivers 10 amps continuous and 12 on
an itermittent basis. This was used with  a Scout which I no longer
have. Guaranteed not DOA. Please email direct, of course. Tnx es
73  Brad W1XV

--part1_9.1d3aeabf.2904f3ac_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have for sale an Astron SS-12 switching P/S in like-new condition
<BR>for $40 shipped CONUS. It delivers 10 amps continuous and 12 on
<BR>an itermittent basis. This was used with &nbsp;a Scout which I no longer
<BR>have. Guaranteed not DOA. Please email direct, of course. Tnx es
<BR>73 &nbsp;Brad W1XV</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9.1d3aeabf.2904f3ac_boundary--