[TenTec] Hercules II & 9420 Power Supply

Larry Belcher k4cl@arrl.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:29:26 -0400

Purchased a Hercules II and 9420 power supply as "new" from ham in
G-land.  They both appear to be with exception of corner of heat sink on
9420 bent in shipping.( Just the very top end and bottom end  of one
fin).  Due to change of plans I no longer have use for this amplifier.

I paid $1300 to my door and that is what I am selling it for. Includes
manuals.  I am looking for someone in fairly local driving distance due to
the weight of the power supply.  It is really heavy as you know and I will
not ship at this time.

If interested or want further info, email me direct.

Larry, K4CL