[TenTec] Fw: Ten-Tec Crystal Filters For Sale

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:43:13 -0500

I'm posting this for a friend.  Please respond to his email ID:
af5z@inetport.com
        73 & tnx,  Duane

The following four Ten-Tec crystal filters are for sale for
$70 (US) each, including insured priority mail shipping to
the lower 48 states. Postpaid prices to Alaska, Hawaii or
Canada is $75 (US) each.  Payment to be by money order or
bank draft.  Personal checks or electronic fund transfers
(BidPay, PayPal, etc.) will not be accepted.

1.  Model 217, 9 MHz center frequency, 500 Hz bandwidth, CW
filter for Omni-A/D (Series B), Omni-VI or Omni-VI+.

2.  Model 218, 9 MHz center frequency, 1800 Hz bandwidth,
narrow SSB filter for Omni-A/D (Series B), Omni-VI or Omni-VI+.

3.  Model 285, 6.3 MHz center frequency, 500 Hz bandwidth, CW
filter for Corsair, Corsair II, Paragon, Omni-V, Omni-VI or
Omni-VI+.

4.  Model 288, 6.3 MHz center frequency, 1800 Hz bandwidth,
narrow SSB filter for Corsair, Corsair II, Paragon, Omni-V,
Omni-VI or Omni-VI+.

These filters were removed from my working Omni-D (Series B)
and Corsair-II prior to sale with the intention of installing
them in a new Omni-VI+ I planned to buy.  Instead I bought a
used Omni-VI with the same four filters and therefore don't
need these.

I will include copies of the original Ten-Tec data sheets
with each filter.  These are all 'plug-in' boards with the
exposed crystals and don't require soldering to install them
into the above transceivers.

Thanks to Duane, AC5AA for posting this to the reflector for me.
Please reply direct to:

Bob Helms, AF5Z
af5z@inetport.com