[TenTec] Scout problems

Bob, WB2VUF wb2vuf@qsl.net
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:48:12 -0400

Here is the procedure that I use to assure an optimum fit for the band
modules:

Remove the knobs. Remove the top and bottom covers. Remove the 4 screws
that hold the sides of the front panel to the chassis. Loosen the two
nuts on the control shafts.

Now plug in a band module. Install and tighten the 4 side screws on the
front panel. Tighten the control nuts. Reinstall the covers and knobs.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF