[TenTec] FS. Model 263G Remote VFO for Corsair II

David Hammond dhhdeh@concentric.net
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:34:03 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have for sale a semi-rare find. A near new Model 263G Remote VFO matching
the Corsair II.

Has recently rebuilt PTO and owners manual.

Cabinet, silk screening on front panel and dial glass are near perfect.

Unit is one of two I own and extra to me as I reduce my equipment a bit.

Selling for $225.00 shipped Ground UPS in CONUS.

This is a must accessory for the Corsair II especially for the DX'er or for
split operations.  A unique circuit permits dual frequency monitoring on the
same band.

Please contact me via e-mail with you questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave