[TenTec] FS: TenTec Model 961 Power Supply

David Hammond dhhdeh@concentric.net
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 21:35:44 -0500

Hi Everyone:

I have for sale a very clean Ten Tec Model 961 25 amp Power Supply.

This is the power supply that matches the Corsair II, Omni V, Omni VI and
Omni VI+. It is gray in color.

It is the predecessor to the Model 962 and in my opinion is superior to the
962 as it contains a transformer that was still manufactured by Ten Tec
The 962 uses a Canadian transformer that hums very noticeably on key-down
loads. I have used both and use the Model 961 here exclusively for that
reason.

This unit is cosmetically near new with clean cabinet, face and plastic
insert on the front. This unit is one of 3 I own and extra to my needs as I
reduce my gear here.

Will sell for $160.00 shipped Ground UPS in the CONUS.

Please contact me via e-mail with questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave