[TenTec] Omni VI slow QSK

Duane A Calvin ac5aa@juno.com
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 09:57:53 -0500

My Omni VI+  is identical.  Actually, since I'm a QSK-type CW op, I like
having some sense of what is going on on-freq when I'm sending.  I only
switch to slow QSK when  there is very loud QRM nearby and I'm having
trouble keeping my concentration.  With slow-QSK, I can tell when he's
there and when he's not, but it doesn't compete with my concentration on
what I'm sending.

FWIW...

        73, Duane   AC5AA