[TenTec] PBT question

Thomas C. Jednacz tjednacz@ieee.org
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:02:06 -0400

You are correct Paul. All adjustments must be done by the manual. I was
unable to bring one of the oscillators on to the frequency set by the manual
and this was exacerbated by the asymmetry of the filter. Frequency readout
is within 5 hz of WWV (using a 1 KHz offset frequency and a audio spectrum
analyzer). I am thinking about the Inrad filters. Might give them a try.

Tom, W7QF