[TenTec] Corsair II xmit problem (fixed!)

Kathy Terribile kterribile@mindspring.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:34:16 -0400

Hi guys,
Wanted to give a follow-up and many thanks to replies I got regarding the
loss of power...intermitent.
A "thump" on the bottom panel of the rig caused the signal to jump in and
out...but not entirely disappear.

The culpret was XTAL Filter Board. It appeared that the four pins were
plug-in type since I was able to pry the board out (like the filters are)
but upon closer inspection it looked like they were broken off and had been
soldered in. So...I just resoldered and everything seems ok now.

Many thanks to all for the suggestions!!
Dennis  WR4i