[TenTec] notch filters in the newer IF-DSP rigs?

cherry@getnet.net cherry@getnet.net
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:56:26 -0700

Kevin, the Pegasus has a notch. It works good.
I do not use it very much since I spend most of my time
on psk31 which uses the computer sound card for the
final DSP. Also I use MixW software for Morse decode
and QSK keyboard CW, which also uses the sound card.
Jim W7ANF