[TenTec] time for a new amp -- Titan II?

Ken Brookner kenb@brookner.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:26:00 -0800

it's time to upgrade the amplifier situation here and i'm considering the
tentec titan II.  i'm looking for comments both pro and con on it, or
recommendations of another comparably priced amp by a different
manufacturer.  my goal is to buy a fully featured, full power amp that will
hopefully be my last amp purchase.  i like to run ssb and the digital modes
(rtty...). right now i'm using a pegasus so whatever i end up with has to
interoperate with it.  the titan II looks like it would fit the bill, and i
like tentec gear.

comments?

thanks!
kenb, n5lpi