[TenTec] ARRL reviews

James Duffer dufferjames@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:54:37 -0500

Isn't this the easy way out?  Just maybe some wise leadership is needed to
show the mindless masses the error of their ways.

This reminds me of a two meter repeater whose long time users would just
keep quiet on the repeater when new users would be using the repeater for
"unimportant" (as defined by the longtime users) while on other frequencies
they would moan and groan about the new repeater users rather than discuss
it with the new users.

The reflector simply reflects the real world.  You have a mix of opinions.
Unsubscribing will not change anything.  You could just simply delete the
messages which have subject threads that are a thorn in your side.  You
could stay on and make positive contributions.  In fact your sign off
message had good information and an interesting perspective.  Will hams
eventually self-destruct?

73, and hope to read you again.

Jim, wd4air