[TenTec] For sale

Al Scanandoah k2zn@rochester.rr.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:59:34 -0400

I need to make some shelf space and create a K2 budget, so here goes:

Model 277 tuner, matches the Century 21.  Previous owner added a lamp
behind the meter and an RCA jack to the rear panel for the 12V.  $40 +
shipping.

Argonaut 509 - this is definitely not a "mint condition" rig; it's more
of a high mileage type.  I have made a number of mods to it:

1.	10m oscillator has been changed to cover just the lower 500 kHz of
the band - the original tuning rate
	was horrible!

2.	Installed model 217 500 Hz filter in series with the stock SSB
filter, can be switched out.

3.	Built-in 8044 keyer.

4.	Installed internal CW audio filter.

5.	Replaced RCA antenna jack w/SO-239.

6.	Replaced 1/4" mic jack w/4-pin connector that's used on Corsair and
later.

7.	Original dial/skirt has been replaced with Triton IV type.

Includes original manual. It's working fine and the PTO was rebuilt less
than 2 years ago.  $125 + shipping.

Model 216 RTTY filter for 9 MHz IF. $40 shipped.

73 and tnx for reading.  Al, K2ZN