[TenTec] Bezel/tuning knob question

Gary Smith mandolinist@interlync.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:19:55 -0500

Hi Mike,

No, the set screws are not the issue. I have the knob removed from the VFO as we
speak & it's the outer ring (That the bezel is attached to) that controls the frequency,
not the inner rod that the knob attaches to via the allen screw.

It's is the same problem with the Corsair as well as the VFO

It appears to be diametrically opposed to what I'd expect. I simply can't find any way
to get the bezel & LED to match on corsair or VFO

I'm thinking I might as well use the Johnson tube TR switch & transmit with the
TS-820 & listen with the Corsair II when I do split.

Something's not right & it might be I'm not doing something I should be doing.

Gary