[TenTec] CW Dead? Apparently not...

Bill Steffey NY9H ny9h@arrl.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:52:29 -0500

wow...  you noticed that also... sooo bizarre
I printed out that listing TWO HOURS AGO so i could further examine that
whole thing....

Jerry said it ....it looks just like the 'inexpensive" key I have in the
box, in the basement, straight from the 60s & japan. Some funky brand
name...like American.      I'll part with mine tonite for $100.
THE SELLER CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED WHAT IT WAS & WAS NOT. ( J-38)
Anyone interested in  A BRIDGE .
bill