[TenTec] Additional Station Info Jupiter

Paul Matthews Paul Matthews" <kb4gyt@mindspring.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:19:27 +0100

Thanks to all who have replied so far. Here is the additional info that =
was requested to help analyze the problem.
Here is the station:
Power Supply Astron 35 amps (and also tried another Astron) and it is =
located at least one foot from the rig. Thanks for the tip, I will move =
it even further away!
The antenna is a G5RV located at approximately 50 feet in height and =
60-65 feet away from the shack.
I have been a ham for almost 20 years so HF is not new (many dollars on =
many rigs!)...HI
There are no broadcast stations located with 15 miles of the QTH.
As I said before it only happens on 30m and below so I think there must =
be a problem within the rig.
Once again, any help is much appreciated!
73, Paul

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---