[TenTec] Jupiter takes an UNFAIR Beating

duffyb01@fuse.net duffyb01@fuse.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:46:35 -0400

Actually, he gave it a bad rating THREE times.  His previous call is W0AKR.  I did a little research.  Of course I put in THREE 5 ratings to try and counteract this BS he's pulling.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com