[TenTec] Jupiter taking a beating?

Larry B K1zw@webtv.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:56:14 -0500 (CDT)

My Jupiter is 6 months old and it does what I expected it to do and
more. It was bought because of the dsp, the cw filters, the built in
keyer , the xit , varible output pwr,  ssb moniter and other features
the old rig didnt have. A big step up for me. Is it perfect ? No. It
seems to be sensative to rf in the shack , the memory system is not much
and it  does  not like the pwr supply close by. It works great and I
especially like the cw spotting tone ,the cw filters and the display .
Nuff said I guess.
BTW - tried to go to eham and leave a review but couldnt get to it.

K1zw
Larry
Qcwa-Ootc-Fist