[TenTec] Jupiter and a YAESU YO-100

George, W5YR w5yr@att.net
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:38:12 -0500

Try a simple T-fitting in the output coax line and couple a scope probe to
the "side" outlet through a very small capacitor. I suspect that a short
piece of insulated with stuck in the connector with the scope probe clipped
onto the insulation would be more than enough coupling. I use a similar
scheme with my setup.

If you are talking about the Heath SB-610 Monitor Scope, then just feed the
output from the radio to one of the SO-239 connectors on the rear panel and
the antenna to the other.

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437