[TenTec] Arithmetic Check

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:22:18 -0400

The "s" meter in the 340 is very accurate, reading actual signal
level at the antenna. It is what should have been put into the new
transceiver . Not only would it make signal readings accurate but
give  the new TT something different from the other ham units. The"s"
meter reading has no engineering significance except hams always used
it that way.
My opinion.
Bill taylor