[TenTec] Re: Titan III Color

Dave Heil k8mn@earthlink.net
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 14:31:44 +0000

The issue of the color of a radio is entirely subjective.  You
apparently dislike anything black.  While I've found my Omni VI and
Paragon's gray color pleasant and attractive, I find the Orion
attractive too.  I've owned black amplifiers and I've owned gray
amplifiers.  I've found that they all work like amplifiers.  I've owned
black transceivers, gray transceiver and green transceivers. I'm much
more interested in what's under the hood than the color scheme.

I feel that you may miss out on a great transceiver because of your
thinking.  No wonder Scott didn't look happy.  How can he deal with
someone whose primary gripe about a product is its color?

Dave K8MN
Cameron, WV