[TenTec] Jupiter Memory question??

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tim,
   I haven't seen a response to your question so I'll try to
help. There is no way to clear just one memory. You can clear all
by doing a reset of the Jupiter but then the same frequency is
stored
in all--15 Mhz if I remember correctly. You don't need to clear a
memory to ready it for a new frequency--just write over the old
data. Save the new frequency the same way you did with the
original. Press V/M turn know to select memory number and press
V/M again.

73 Jim K4CGY