[TenTec] Selling stuff-pet peeve

Arthur Bernstein n2ka@optonline.net
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 00:04:23 -0400

I think it's rather simple. First come first served. Then again it's not
always that simple, especially when dealing with our "thrifty" brothers
and sisters. I will keep an item posted until I receive payment. I will
respond to all who answer my ad honestly telling them that there are
prior respondants. I keep a chronological listing. When I finally
receive payment, I'll post that its been sold. Seems fair to me.
Unfortunately it has happened that someone would express interest and
the "check is in the mail." More likely it was the old joke the "Czech
is in the male."
73,
Art, N2KA..