[TenTec] Mail Reflector auction

Bill Taylor(W4WBT) w4wbt@fmci.net
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:08:40 -0400

I was only trying to be fair based on all the comments that have been
made. This is not an auction. The first reasonable offer will be
taken. Those that know me know I always make Good deals when i sell
stuff. If I had wanted to get the last nickle, I would have gone to
ebay however I am giving list users first choice and a price several
hundred dollars less than ebay would bring.
Bill T