[TenTec] Any Update infor on Argonaut V?

Ken - VE5KC ve5kc@sasktel.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:36:41 -0600

The Ten Tec site still says "Shipping in August"  It's August 12 now so
what's happening? Any news on the shipping date and availability??

I been having a Shack Cleaning sale on my web site.. Old things have to go
to make room for new ones and still keep everyone happy.. hi.. I've been
looking at the Argonaut V and wondering just how long it will take to get
one.. Almost have enough money in the ham radio account to place the order
order. I would sure like to hear what others think the Argonaut V before
making the decision..  May have to go for a Jupiter..

73 . . . Ken - VE5KC

KC's Amateur Radio Site - http://www.qsl.net/ve5kc/