[TenTec] Model 256 FM Board Help

Scanandoah, Alan ascanand@harris.com
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:46:53 -0400

I've got an FM board in my Omni V.  I'm not at all familiar with the innards of
the Paragon, but if it helps any, I can take a look at the connections when I
get home this evening.

Al, K2ZN
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Erbaugh [mailto:mark@microenh.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 11:41 AM
To: w5cia@arrl.net; tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 256 FM Board Help

Steve,

I recently sold my Omni V with the same FM board (and the instruction sheet
went with it). However, as I remember there are two or three cables that
come with the board that need to be connected to the existing boards. I
remember one piece of mini coax that I had trouble routing as it wasn't long
enough to reach it's destination going through the main cable routing hole
in the chasis. I had to use a smaller notch that didn't have the plastic
liner (the cables going through the notch went through a grommet at that
point, but there wasn't an easy way to get this cable through that grommet.

73,
Mark