[TenTec] Pegasus Speech Processor

David McClafferty ve1adh@yahoo.ca
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

The processor is active in AM but you must reduce the
mic gain to avoid overmodulating so it is of no use.
In N4PY's software the processor is turned off when
you switch to AM or FM modes. I asked Carl to do this
because I was forgetting to turn it off (reduce mic
gain) and getting complaints of overmodulation in AM.
With the processor off the mic gain can be left at the
same setting for AM or SSB.

73, Dave, VE1ADH