[TenTec] Omni 6 case parts

Jay Bromley w5jay@alltel.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:49:47 -0500

Hi Gang,

I have a left over set of top and bottom panels for a Omni 6 series rig.  I
replaced them with a new set to make my Omni 6 look new.  Are these tings
worth anything to anyone?  I am not looking to make money on these, but I
hate to just throw them away.  There are is one small scratched on the side
that a lot of folks wouldn't notice.  So would anyone be interested in these
and be willing to pay shipping?  The top and bottom sides look very good.

Please let me know, they are going to the trash heap soon, hihi.

73 de jay..