[TenTec] RE: 516 TCXO or not ? - SOLD OUT

Michael Melland w9wis@charter.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:42:43 -0500

Rats.... always a day late and a dollar short !  From the supportive
comments and potential advantages in adding the TCXO to my previously
ordered 516 I phoned Ten-Tec to add that option to my radio on order.
But..... Stan told me that the first production run of the 516 with TCXO has
been SOLD OUT (wonder where the availability of the straight 516 is ?).

Looks like demand for the 516 is VERY high.  Good for Ten-Tec !!!

Mike

--
Michael Melland, W9WIS
Winneconne, Wisconsin USA EN54pc