[TenTec] Trade Ft-847 and Yaesu G5400 for Tentec

Mike Donovan (Donovan Photos) mdonovan@ocol.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:14:59 -0700

I have a Yaesu Ft-847 just back from Yaesu.  It is in excellent condition.
I just don't intend to go satellite now.
I also have a Yaesu G5400 az-el rotor, cable and controller for trade as
well.  Value of the Yaesu FT-847 $900.00 US
and the Yaesu G5400 is $400.00 US.  Trade for OmniV.9 or Omni 6 for complete
package, or Corsair II, Pegasus, Jupiter and some cash.

Let me know what you have and want to trade.  I will email pictures of the
actual units.  Serious enquiries only please.

Mike Donovan
VE7EPQ