[TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec516] Losing Memories

Tim Randa tranda@cox.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:18:42 -0600

Geezzz...

Can you blame me???  Maybe instead of taking a poke at me like you did you
could take the time and start addressing the concerns of very knowledgeable
operators.

Sometimes the true hurts.

de KØFL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
To: "Tim Randa" <tranda@cox.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec516] Losing Memories

Thanks Tim.

73
Scott Robbins

At 06:49 PM 11/29/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Glad I waited to buy what turned out to be the Argobug V till after the
real
>reports started coming in. I knew the oooohs  and ahhhh's would end sooner
>or later.
>de KØFL

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!