For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?

W2AGN w2agn@w2agn.net
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:28:13 -0500

On 4 Dec 2002 at 7:36, n4lq@iglou.com wrote:

> Like most of us, we are interested in ALL TenTec products but we don't
> want to belong to 18 different reflectors. Now everyone wants to be Mr.
> Moderator I suppose and all it accomplishes a inflated ego.
> I am more interested in old TenTec products such as the Corsair, Omni C

> etc. but you don't see me starting another reflector for TenTec
> boatanchors do you???? Well at least you didn't put it on Yahoo.Com.
>
> N4LQ

Not an ego thing at all. There was interest expressed, and I attempted to
help. Your obnoxious, insulting post makes me glad there is an
alternative.

---
+-++-++-++-++-+   John L. Sielke
+-++-++-++-++-+    Ex-K3HLU,TF2WKT,W7JEF,W4MPC,N4JS